- A poisonous potion. It causes a long death as it kills you from the inside out.
- A poisonous potion made from the scales of dragons. It is very hard to come by due to various protection laws that surround dragons. It causes ones heart to heat up thereby causing their death.
Drink of Despair
- A potion that puts the taker in pain, fear, delirium, and extreme thirst. The drink cannot be penetrated by hand, vanished, parted, scooped up, siphoned away, Transfigured, Charmed, or made to change its nature in any way. It can only be drained away by drinking.
- A potion that at first causes the drinker to feel very powerful and cunning, however after an hour the drinker will realise that it is draining their power and giving it to the brewer of the potion. This potion does not kill, it only reduces a person’s magical ability.
- A poison made out of the moonseed plant. It can be given to a person at any time, but will only take effect on the night of the full moon. During the Victorian era wives used to feed this to disloyal husbands as it was very difficult to prove who poisoned the victim
- This poison in the less powerful cousin of the Drink of Despair. It causes fear and pain, making the drinker paranoid within seconds. As the drinker would not trust anyone trying to cure them, it is very effective.